$GAME $EBST LIVE TRADING WITH COINGY AND INDICATORS

In this post  i will share live video for trading. I already post $lmc live trading in twitter. I don't have coingy account so buy and sell you can't seen. But you can see how to create chart and use indicators for trading . In both videos i shown only simple trading by using bollinger bands and Rsi indicators.
but this videos will helpful for our beginner readers.

In This video you can see game prize change and make chart for trade. Don't forget to subscribe my new channel. More hot trade video soon.


In this post $ebst trading video. These both crypto markets today trending like a boss. So i took video for both. I trade with mobile. Soon i will post more basic and best videos for you. Subscribe us>>

Here some charts for you.. How to make top level chart for getting big profit.




After completing beginners level you should learn how to create chart like this. Then only you can avoid loss and getting huge profit. Subscribe my youtube channel i created only for our readers so you must support us. Subscribe here>>>>

2 comments:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now every time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Is there that is you may get rid of me from that service? Thanks! Check This Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19 January

    Bitcoin is a comparatively new type of currency that has just started to strike the mainstream markets. Critics state that using Bitcoins is unsafe because - They have no authentic value - They are not regulated - They can be used to make illegal transactions. Still all the major market players talk about Bitcoins. Below are some good reasons why it is worth using this crypto currency. abra app

    ReplyDelete