This week trending pump markers in bittrex trade

Hello guys after posting August top markets for buy i trade with bitcoin cash, $ADX and now $XRP That is ripple coin. I got profit from$cc and $xrp, lost some money in $adx after now i trade small amount of Btc only it costs around 50$ only. Here i will share my today report buy and sell details of Ripple coin.
see the ripple market recent chart

XRP PUMBING REPORT
Today this prize touch maximum around 0.000072 btc. But I hope it will touch 0.0001 btc within two or three days. here i will show my call and sell amount details here. 

today bittrex trade analyze report
I make tow calls and sell it as 4 times due to reduce stop loss. i already wrote about this. This week my package of markets:
$XRP
$XLM
$NEO
$BTS 
i invested money to this markets.. Some markets also may increase soon, that is:
$strat
$XMR
$OMG
$GAME

After some analyze and trading chart i expect these markets are good in some days or weeks. Investments are all depend upon your wish only.  hope this post will help you.Thank you. Keep sharing and support us.

 For DONATE:
BTC ADDRESS:
1BoJTfaAv2YFj2dRrk9S7QoMkw8tVg7b8Y

No comments:

Post a Comment