Bitcoin Cash [BCC] trading available in Bittrex

Hello Guys last two week i didn't update any trading post due to segvit problems Now i am back for our Bittrex beginners. Now BCC available in bittrex trading. We can trade with bitcoin cash by Bitcoin.
Last few posts i wrote about Bitcoin mining sites for life time profit. Now itself  I invested around 500$ in genesis mining and Hashing 24. Within 5 month i almost earned deposited money. Here after i will get only profit. which will helpful for my family and children. Okay guys today we will discuss about bitcoin cash.

Many of them asking me and having doubt about bittrex stored btc. Because those who all are having bitcoins in bittrex site it will automatically changed BCC at hard fork update time. I think Aug 1. You can sell it and make at btc.  I don't had extra money in bcc so i didn't get any bcc. Many of them, getting bcc for equal btc. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BTC-BCC . open it in sell order you can see your bcc. My friends getting huge profit in first day. Because bittrex changed btc as bcc in aug 1 . That time 1 BCC unit prize is around 250$ only . within 10 hour it will go to around 900$ so that time friends sold bcc and getting huge profit.

Bitcoin Cash [BCC] trading available in Bittrex , BCC trading, bitcoin cash buy and sell at bittrex, bcc analyze august 2017

How to start BCC trading in bittrex:

Bitcoin cash nothing different with other markets. you can just buy sell like other markets by using bitcoins. But now bcc value decreasing so wait for some days and its value will be normal. Then you can start trading. For new readers you can follow all beginners for trading posts it will helpful for getting profit. 

In future , we hope bcc also go to high market so wait for some days its value will be stable that time we can buy it. In future its prize will be high. That time we can sell it.

I already told after August 5 Bittrex trading platform will e normal. Btc value should be increased.
After a couple of weeks i am also started trading in bittrex. Today i trade with ptc and getting 5$ Profit in 10mints. Okay guys here after mostly i will write bittrex trading related posts only. Follow my all posts and support me for sharing my posts with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS (williamshackers@hotmail.com)… It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (williamshackers@hotmail.com). Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good…Love you all …the email address again is email (williamshackers@hotmail.com)…

    ReplyDelete